Good morning & Happy Thursday! I can't believe it's almost Friday again. Today the Baker's Dozen and I are sharing projects for our Monthly Calendar Challenge! If you've been following along since we started our challenge in January then you should be almost halfway to a completed calendar. But if you haven't been keeping up there's still time to catch up and enter your projects for a chance to win a TE prize package valued at over $150! OR, you could begin working on a 2013 calendar and by the end of the year you'll have the perfect Christmas gift for someone special on your list!
You can find all of the Calendar Challenge details HERE and if you're looking to catch up, you can upload your January projects here, February projects here, and March projects here, and April projects here.
magnetic acrylic frame and the mini tear-off calendar. The mini tear-off calendar is adhered to the outside of the acrylic frame with Sticky Tape and then I just create the monthly inserts to slip inside the frame. I'm enjoying the calendar during 2012 and then I'm going to package up all of the inserts with a 2013 mini tear off calendar and give it away as a Christmas gift for someone else to enjoy next year. We recently released the Daisy Bouquet petite set and I can't seem to put it down. I'm having so much fun coloring it all different combinations! For my May calendar insert I decided to use the new My Mind's Eye Indie Chic Ginger 6x6 pad and color the image to coordinate with the patterned paper. It's a really unique color combo that I wouldn't have picked out myself, but I love how it turned out. I stamped the 'love you' sentiment onto one of the tags from the Mini Tags die set and tied it around the vase with Bon Bon Doodle Twine. I thought the layout needed just a little something more so I cut out the chevron pattern and added it to the background. Below is a closer look at the details of the daisy bouquet image and a recap of the challenge rules:
- The challenge for the current month will go up at 8 am PST on the 2nd Thursday of each month and you can play along any time after that.
- Use any TE calendar product and any stamps or papercrafting supplies to decorate the current month (not required to use TE Stamps).
- Post your creation to your blog or on-line gallery. If you post your creation on SCS or other on-line gallery please use KEYWORD: TECALCHAL
- Add your direct link to the Mr. Linky list below. The linky list will remain open all year, so you have the opportunity to go back and catch up should you start late or miss a month. Find January link list HERE, February link list HERE, March link list HERE, and April link list HERE.
- Show your spirit for the calendar challenge and grab our blog badge HERE.
- ENTER TO WIN! Everyone who plays in 10 or more of our monthly Calendar Challenges in 2012 will automatically be entered to win a Taylored Expressions Prize Package valued at over $150!!!! The winner will announced on New Year's Day 2013.