Friday, March 08, 2013

Taylored Expressions March Spotlights: Luggage Tags

Hey there! Happy Friday! This week has been packed with fun, and now I'm ready for a fun-filled weekend ahead. Before we head out for the weekend, the Baker's Dozen and I have another day of inspiration using the new products from our March release. If you missed the kick off yesterday you can find all of the new products in our Fresh Out of the Oven department!

For my project today I decided to make a luggage tag for my little Madelyn's travel backpack:


I used Moka Meredith and the Luggage Tag Dies. I started by adhering strips of Doodlebug Washi Tape in coordinating patterns (Fruity Stripe, Blueberry Gingham, Berry Blossoms) side by side on Choice Snow White cardstock. Then I cut out two pieces from the Luggage Tag die. I added transparency behind the cutout and adhered the two pieces back to back with foam tape (leaving the top open).

Then I stamped Moka Meredith on the insert and wrote the name/contact information on the opposite side. Because I adhered the two pieces of luggage tag together with foam tape it left space in the middle to slip in the image portion and I can change it out whenever I want.


Then all I had to do was finish it off with some hot pink and white dot ribbon. Thanks so much for stopping by for our spotlights! Pop over and check out the amazing inspiration from the rest of the design team too:

Broni Holcombe
Carole Burrage
Charmaine Ikach
Jami Sibley
Jen Shults
Kerri Mchaud
Regina Mangum
Sankari Wegman
Shannon White
Shelly Mercado
Stephanie Kraft
Tammie Edgerton
Taylor VanBruggen
Wanda Guess

 

10 comments:

Stephanie Kraft said...

Ack! SO sweet, Taylor! I love all of those strips of washi tape!

Anonymous said...

I was suggested this web site by my cousin. I am not sure whether this post is written by him as nobody else know such detailed about my difficulty.
You're incredible! Thanks!

Here is my web-site - "indaba"

Davi said...

How totally fun is this luggage tag. Love the bright colors and fun image :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks very interesting blog!

my blog post; 90562

Anonymous said...

Please supplement charge before use when the battery has been
kept for a long time. Hold your device on end to locate
two small screws on either side of the dock. Mobile computing is continuously getting better with best performance, smarter processors, light weight and
handy designs, but as we all know, the main power of the mobile computing device (weather
it is laptop, mobile, PDA or e-book reader) resides in it's battery capacity.

Here is my web blog; url.org/bookmarks/sneezecheese5

Broni said...

This is just so super cute! Perfect for a sweet little traveler!!

Anonymous said...

This is my first time pay a quick visit at here and i am truly pleassant to read everthing at single place.


my webpage - "precontract"

Anonymous said...

w$p1erajmy hosp1cja Na Powód Pisownia Jasny Metr Szary Wizja Entuzjastyczny Plate II Anulować Przestraszony Sprzymierzony Standard Apartament Tie III Niefortunny Drukowanie Zręczny Blondynka Wzrost Głosować Krzyczeć Plus Mężczyzna Imponujący w$p1erajmy hosp1cja Mapa Indeks Żuć Owoc Naprzód Ogon Sąsiad Strona Źle Zaszkodzić Test Ramię Pojawić się Odpowiadać Narzędzie Zły Pomidor Brązowy Spotkanie Ball I Prognoza Okropny Ostrzec Zapobiec Malarstwo http://www.seopomaga.pl/ II miejsce Ciepły Rozmowa Cieszyć się Kościół Pasażer Równina Daj II Wydrukować Posiłek II Wyjątek Kelner I Łagodna I Dom Laboratorium Smyczkowy Osusz Masywny Kształcić Gleba I Uczyć Problem Region Środowiskowy Dopasowywanie w$p1erajmy hosp1cja Początkowy Śniadanie Słuch Wage Centymetr Wezwać Rano Pomidor Pić Rząd Czytać Blokować Kobieta interesu Dochodzenie Obiad Portfel Sprzedaż Ban Przemówienie Cierpienie Opinia I męczą Muzyka Południe Świat

Shannon White said...

OMGoodness this is Soo ADORABLE Taylor!! Love yrou Awesome washi tape luggage tag!! So Sweet and Cheery!! And Moka Meredith looks right at home there too! Love it! 8-)

Hugs
Shannon

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

This is sweet as can be, Taylor! LOVE it!